Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: A nice dream and a shocking ebay auction

  1. #1
    I*love*dolls
    Guest I*love*dolls's Avatar

    Post

    Last night I had a nice dream that AG made an Asian historical and my brother got her for me.....sigh.....it would be a miracle if my brother every bought me a doll! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Then today I saw a horrifying IMO auction for a GOTH AG DOLL! She had black paint all over and almost gave me a heart attack. This will give me nightmares......

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LindaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2003
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also saw that poor Samantha (my apologies to those of you who like goth). Makes me want to bid on her just to see if she is "restorable."

    Linda

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh i want to see the auction- can you PM it to me?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can someone PM it to me, too, please?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member LindaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2003
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pm'd both of you.

    Linda

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would also like to see. If you can could you PM me?

  7. #7
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Could someone please PM me the auction?

    The thought of a creepy Goth doll fascinates me.........

  8. #8
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you just have to Goth out an AG, she looks pretty cute [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Yuck!

    I don't know if you could restore that. I think the seller used permanent marker!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    PM me please, my curiosity is going nuts. thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •